Friday, November 2, 2012

Weston 9HA

Previously I said I would be a warrior for Kael, but Kael has found a family. Woohoo for Kael and the family. So, I am now a warrior for Weston. Look at this sweet boy. He shouldn't be in an orphanage. He should be with his forever family. Weston has a few medical issues. He is newly 3 and has hardly any grant money. We need to fix that. I don't have anything to sell in an auction, and I'm not crafty. The only thing I can really offer is this. For every $200 in donations I'll get a pie in the face. At $1000 my husband will get a pie (he doesn't even know yet.) At $2000 my mom will get a pie (she doesn't know but is a good sport and loves kids.) For every donation over $35, you get an ornament with his picture. You can donate to his profile here. Weston's Profile. If you donate through there and want an ornament you have to specify that. You can also donate on this page; however, you'll have to scroll down to his picture. Angel Tree page.

5 comments:

  1. What a CUTIE! LOL...I love the "surprises" you have planned for your hubby and mother. Here's hoping they both get a pie! (For Weston, of course!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE WESTON!! I'm so glad you stepped up to be his warrior. Your doing awesome! Have you seen Weston's other pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the ones when he is younger, but I can't for the life of me remember where. Haha. He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some on my blog here! He is precious. I love him! http://askingwithfaith.blogspot.ca/2012/09/the-post-i-didnt-want-to-write.html

      Delete
    2. Yep, that's where I saw them. I was searching for one of his diagnoses, and your post came up.

      Delete