Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Moving

Moving to another state is a big task. Dave has a school to go to, so he's good. That school will also help him to find a job in the industry while he's in school. That makes him doubly good. I, on the other hand, need to find a job. I have one application in for a dispatcher job, and I have a phone interview on Thursday for another job. Man, interviews drive me nutso, but they are necessary.

On top of that Dave has a $700 ticket (ridiculous California ticket prices) to pay. See, we need the money in order to put first month's rent down. If he didn't have that ticket (and the car trouble he's been having) it would be a breeze. It'll be close, though. However, we'll figure out a way to get it done.

We (well, I) can't wait to live somewhere cheaper for awhile and be near my Arizona peeps. Arizona peeps, don't get too excited, though. It will probably be temporary. We'll most likely move once our lease is up (after he finishes school and does already have industry experience. Plus, our adoption better be final before then.)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Hope you can make the move happen fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I, so that we can bring our kids home. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete